Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Raining Day = Sad Day

2day is my down day.. suddenly i feel tat in tis world no ppl will reali care me n trust me.. my family is like tat, my "bf" is like tat, my friend oso like tat.. wad happen in tis day ? i'm tallking true.. i dint lie anyone.. y u all dont trust me ? ytd whn i wan slp tat time, my heart like broken.. i dno wan happy or sad.. whn i wan slp tat time i sms my "bf".. i said i wan slp.. i tot he will call me.. bt at the end he juz sms me onli.. i feel like he started not like me ad.. he do like tat is true lah.. coz i'm not his real gf liao... bt i dint sad bcoz of tis... i sad is bcoz he said "ur my specious friend".. at tat moment whn i saw tat word, i suddenly like blur n heart broken.. hahah... i'm stupid hor... he ad not my bf.... thn of coz we are fren lah.. y i stil think so much ?? wish him happy thn cn ad lah.. i reali hope he cn find a gd gf.. bt tis sentence mayb wont come out from my mouth lah... bt my heart is reali wan he happy.. i dno am i stil loving him.. i reali dno.. y other frens "pak to" so happiness.. y i got so many problems ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment