Saturday, October 31, 2009

I ad change my job abt 2 months lor.. at here i reali learn alot of thing such as hw to make a bun, hw to bake the bunn alt lah.. i reali happy tat i cn learn alot things.. bt sometime i cnt noe y ppl cn do like tat n y i cnt.. in my kitchen got a big chef.. she is a girl... she oways scold me abt dowan help other ppl to do things... she said i selfish.. okie.. than start tat day i do my job, after fin than i help other ppl to do their job... after i fin help thm, my job bcome more at thr... thn y thy dint come help me bk ? n y she dint scold thm ? ist i'm girl so she dont like me ? or wad ?  i reali dno... tis few day got alot things happen ah.. i reali feel unhappy... suddenly my "sifu" said wan go bk to "Myamar".. jz bcoz a small things than  make thm feel unhappy... y ppl heart so small ? jz a small things oso wan make until big big.... dno y suddenly i very miz kor... 

Kor u stl rmb me ma ? u still rmb u got a stupid sis stil waiting u at Malaysia ma ? u noe i got hw miz u ma ? everytime whn i hear dou the song i sure think abt u.. dint u miz me ? did u rmb wad is ur promise ? u said after 4 years will come bk n the 1st things is find me.. 4 years.. nw ad 6 years... y i dint get abt ur msg ? is me stupid to trust u tat u will come bk ma ? Kor, i noe in story thr the guys promise at the end he reali got come bk to find the girl.. i noe is true.. bt in our life reali got like tat ma ? cn u make it true for me ? i reali very sad.. i reali very miz u.. bt i dno whr u.. i cnt find u.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment