Friday, May 22, 2009

;+; t0 r3siGn oR nOt to ResIgN :+;

2day i reali very unwell.. bt at the end i oso nid to go work.. i reali vvv tired abt tis work.. mayb is those ppl n job make me feel tat i was tired abt it.. ytd i ad pass my resign letter to my supervisor.. n tis morning she call me n said abt the letter.. she wan me to take bk the letter n dont resign.. she said she will transfer to another place to work.. so i nonid resign.. thn i said i wan resign not bcoz of u.. u wan transfer u transfer lah.. i dont care n i dont mine.. not my problem oso.. n she said if i resign nw she wil me alone n she told me tat she wan to take annual leave.. so if i stil thr she cn take coz i ad cn handle all the thgs n whole outlet... i dno wad was she thinking abt.. she let me feel tat she was using me... n nw i reali dno wan resign or take bk the letter like wad she said.. T_T who cn help me ??? i wan bcome a selfish n bad girl or a good girl ??? i reali dno ah.. bt tat day i ad promise my self tat i reali wan bcome a selfish girl n i wont care abt thm.. wad thy all wan me to do i oso wont do.. i jz done all my thgs thn enuf... bt at the end i reali cn bcome a selfish girl ma ???? tat day my staff said tat i sure cn bcome a selfish girl.. coz my heart vvvv "lembut"... ya.. i reali cnt treat ppl like tat n is hard to wan me bcome a selfish girl... bt nw wad cn i do ?? wad should i choose ??

No comments:

Post a Comment