Friday, May 22, 2009

T_T @n uNfaiR DaY T_T

ytd is my vvvv sad day.. coz all my staff told the unright thgs to my boss.. last monday got a customer come to my outlet to order a 1.5 kg cake.. thn in the remarks thr i ad wrote the cartoon is "winnie the pool" bt whn ytd the customer come n collect thr cake tat time is "ben 10" thn the customer said "i order a winnie the pool cake n y nw bcome a ben 10".. thn thy all said i dint write on the remark thr.. unlucky my boss oso come on tat day.. so my boss ask is who do wrong n wad thigs wrong.. thy dowan said is their wrong so thr told the boss tat i dint wrote down wad the customer wan... n vvvvvv unlucky tat day is my off day.. so i'm not around thr.. so i cnt told the boss tat i dint do wrong anythgs.. n i ad wrote thr winnie the pool.. if their dno y thy dint call n ask me !!! y !!!!! y wan told boss tat all is my wrong !!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment