Monday, June 8, 2009

*.* tiRed dAy *.*

2day is my off day.. bt same as my work day, coz tis morning 4 o'clock i a ready woke up n go outlet.. coz my cake decord 2day nid go bk to her hometown, so she wanted to in 4 o'clock.. thn i jz accompany her.. thn we maked all the cakes until 7.30.. thn i asked a ready 7.30 y my supervisor n staff hvn came yet... she said dno.. so i said i nid go out hel thm pack the buns.. aroung 7.40 thn came n i jok n said "wad time is nw oh.." thn my supervisor straigh away said "no ppl cal u to help for packing the buns, y u so bc body.." okie fine thn after i finish pack tat tray of buns n i stop it.. i dowan to help her anymore.. after tat she come in decord room n said "u a ready pack half y dint continue".. thn i straigh away said "i dowan".. wad kind of tis ppl ???? thn i oso go out for eat breakfast... after fin ate breakfast thn i go bk to help my cake decord again.. around 12 my 2 boss oso come.. 1 is Mr Alex another 1 is Miss Teh.. both of thm saw me in the decord room n ask y i dint wear uniform n go work.. thn i said 2day i off, bt thy said oso nid wear uniform onli cn work.. so i go out lor.. thn Mr Alex wanted to c all the stockcard.. thn i jz took for him.. n he ask y dint done fin, thn i said coz my supervisor 9 of june nid go meeting, so i nid help her to done all the stockcard in may 1st.. so i no time to fin it.. thn he said friday he come n collect again thn i said okie.. in tat time my supervisor face vvv dark.. mayb she think tat y Mr Alex want me to check the stockcard wif him n y dint cal her to check wif him.. after tat i told Mr Alex abt our hostel got alot of "gigit" it is an animal n it wil duck our blood.. thn Mr Alex straigh away cal me to bring him go hostel n c.. after thy saw n he said 2mrw wil cal ppl to make it.. after tat i told thy abt all the unhpy thgs... n Mr Alex said who is wrong who is right he wil know... he said i'm supervisor, i got the power to in charge the outlet oso... thn i said i'm jz a training supervisor, i no power.. thn he said who said u no power ?? i said u got tat means u got !! so nonid scare other ppl said u !!! if thy do worng jz call thm n let thm know.. n he said if i think tat things is right thn i jz do it.. he wil support me.. i oso dno wan bcome a good person or bcome a bad person.. sometime bcome a bad person better thn become a good person.. wad shoud i do ??? i oso dno... haiz... 2mrw nid full again.. 7.30 morning til 10.30..T_T wan die lah... vvv tired a ready.... wan ooi ooi a ready.. nitez everyone... sweet dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment