Tuesday, March 24, 2009

* r@inInG - d@y *

2day is the 1st day i open blog.. act i oso dno y i wan to open my blog.. mayb i jz onli wan to let u'll noe abt my feeling n bside tat i cn find a vvvv importance person in my life bah..
Act i meet he was at my form 1 tat time.. I meet him through 1 of my best fren.. v dint saw each other b4.. v onli chat through letter.. At first v 1 day jz onli wrote 1 letter, bt after tat 1 day sometime cn wrote around 3 or 4 letter.. our realation bcome more gd n at the end he bcome my "kor kor"..
He reali is a gd kor.. I stil rmb got 1 time my 1st bf make me feel vvvv sad, thn i let kor noe.. After tat he gv my bf a worning letter n told him cnt bully me anymore.. if he keep on lidat, after the 3rd worning letter come out he wont let us 2gather anymore.. XD tis kor vvvvv Q right ?
I stil rmb thr was a day i vvvv unhpy n i vvv sad.. He saw me lidat n he dint eat 3 days n he pray at temple to hope me happy bk.. whn i noe abt tis i reali vvv GAN DONG.. I cried n ask y u so stupid do those kind of thgs.. he said he jz wan me to b eppy.. N he promise me wont leave me alone, wont let me got trouble, wont let me sad anymore.. whn i nid him tat time he sure by my side..
Bt until 1 day, he suddenly said wan go other country to stady.. thn i was vvv sad n crying ask him.. y u promise me de thgs u cnt do ? y u wan leaave me alone at here ? he jz said sry to me onli.. n he promise me whn he finish study ( after 4 years) he sure wil come bk n find me n wan me to b his gf..
Til nw 4 years ad passed, bt i stil dno whr is he.. i reali cnt find he.. i reali nid u.. y u promise me de thgs cnt get truth de ? i reali vvv sad n i everyday waiting u.. whr u nw ? i dno.. r u stil rmb our promise ? i dno.. u stil wil luv me like last time ? i reali dno.. i reali vvvv miz u kor...

No comments:

Post a Comment