Wednesday, March 25, 2009

+" tHe b3st d@y "+

2day is my off day ah.. the whole day i stay at cousin's hm wacth tv.. bored lah.. act wan go shopping wif my old fren bt, bt jz onli 2 of us.. scare later his gf jealous lah.. so dint go lor.. so v plan on another day n go wif another old frenz.. tis evening i went to inject ah.. pain pain ah.. bt lucky got my bf "sek fan".. XD 2mrw nid work again lah.. bored ah.. coz work in afternoon shift nth to do de.. onli serve customer, n wait lori come.. after lori come n wait til 9 coz nid to count the cake for 2mrw open stock.. thn lastly wait close shop.. tat's all.. bored right ? jz nw i called my hm, act i wan tel mom tat 2day i wont go hm.. bt whn pick up the fon tat time is not my mom.. is my daddy.. last time i was argue wif him n i ad 2 weeks dint chat wif him.. act whn i dint chat wif him those day i reali vvv sad.. coz from small i oso vvv close to my daddy.. bt suddenly we 2 bcome lidat so i reali vvv sad.. bt jz nw finaly i cal him daddy ad n i told him tat i wont go hm 2nitez.. Act all of our parents oso vvv luv their childrens.. bt sometime mayb thy dno nid hw to tell their children thr are luv thm.. hope all the children in this world wil vvv luv their parents oso.. i'll luv my parents oso.. 2nitez i wan continue watch my tv again lor.. hope u'll enjoy ur life lor.. nitez nitez everyone... wish u'll got a sweet dream.. n cover blanket whn u'll ooi ooi lah.. dont cough cold.. muaaaxxxzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment